Driving on Wednesday morning in Grand Rapids was quite a hoot.As the very wet, heavy,blowing snow whipped through the atmosphere heads were shaking.Disbelief and gloom pelted everyone's spirits only to turn into hysterical laughing along with the local radio station.With April rain showers you get May flowers.What do you get with April snow showers? SnowMen?
Chuck just laughed as he walked in the door from work.Dianne its time to get your camera out again for our current snow storm pictures to be snapped again.I just frowned big time back his way and agreed but could not get up and do it. I am determined I will not put another snow picture on here.It is time for flower pictures.My flowers were submerged by icecream pails over them trying to save them from natures fury.I firmly believe ole mother nature is having one big laugh at our expense.Everything was covered with 6 inches of snow.School and church activities everywhere were cancelled.Snow shovels and snow blowers were uncovered and brought out of winter retirement once more.Enough of the doom and gloom! On with spring!

6 comments:
Oh you poor soul! That's what we've had for six months!
Uncle Ed
Oh dear! More winter is the last thing you need in April! I can hear your longing for springtime! May it come your way soon!
May the warm winds come & melt that Spring snow soon. You'd think you were the one living in Montana, not Sherry & me.
What a hoot!! Guess what!
My Tulips are up!! Yea!!!
And one little mini rose bush appears to have made it. Yea!
Love you Dianne. Our snow is finally receeding away from our house. I thought we would forever live in what looked like an Alaskan Igloo.
I am so tired of snow. I am very ready for the break.
Spring has definitly sprung here. But there is some snow in the long range forecast.
Uncle Ed
Well I have to join in on the weather wail! This spring we've have to keep ALL types of clothing available! It's actually getting to be a bit of joke!
Post a Comment