Annette,Earl and the girls have been in their new home now one week ago today.What a blessing to receive the call with the final approval.Friday evening was their first night overnight and Saturday at 4 oclock pm they drove the largest Uhaul truck over to their storage units to begin the final emptying.Chuck,RuthAnn and myself arrived back in Grand Rapids at one oclock am to lay our bodies down in bed.RuthAnn never even knew the transition from the car to her bed took place and slept until 11:00 that morning.Since they have been gone the house has taken on an odd quietness at night and an emptyness for RuthAnn in that she has lost her cousins for playing with.Uncle Bryan has helped out a few times with bringing his baby CJ over .
As to my situation,my wrist and bones remained in place while my temporary cast was on for the two weeks so they replaced it with a beautiful pink permanent cast.August 23 is the date for getting it exrayed and Lord willing removed.In the mean time my fingers are becoming snake like with flaking something awful and then shedding helping me become two tone in color.I can just imagine how my arm is going to look when this comes off.TwoTone Stumpy,thats who I am for the moment.

3 comments:
Hi E-E Di! So glad to see an update! As I think I said once before, sometimes your word pictures are even sharper than your camera! Flaking snake fingers -- eeeegh! shiver, shiver! Glad to hear your wrist is knitting properly!
Thanks for your comments on my bloggie! I always like to hear your knock at the door!
Hi Dianne! So glad to hear that things are knitting together all right, with your wrist. I can totally connect with you on that one!! Love you!!
Who sang that song?? I can remember it, but have forgotten who sang it. The Four Seasons??
Quiet is nice sometimes!
Post a Comment