Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Friday, August 05, 2005

C J


Bryan's Baby

8 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

What an AWSOME pup! Very huggable looking!! I will see him in September.

Mister Ed T said...

Looks like an import from Alaska. What is he? I'd guess a Husky-Malamute cross. Does "C J" stand for anything? Enjoy him!

Eagle-eye Di said...

CJ is a husky shepard and his name stands for cool joe.
Look forward to seeing you and eannie in September.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

I'll be looking to see if Meenie, Minee and Mo showed up as well!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Funny guys.Would that be something if they did show up?Look forward to september and do hope this here broken wing becomes minus its cast on the 23rd.I ended up in tears today simply because I couldn't get my watch on my right wrist and Dan couldn't seem to understand how to help me.Enough is enough already.I need to get preparing for the up coming.Love you all including you Carol-Ann.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

See ya--all in September.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Well girl,
I guess it's quite appropriate to leave this comment on a picture of Bryan's Baby! Just wanted to thank you for your latest comment on my blog! Kinza is really trying to put her best foot forward to face this day today, but last night she had an explosive moment of grief! She came down to my office and jumped into my lap! I was SO happy to be able to click onto my blog where you had predicted and felt her pain and expressed love and care especially to her! It was just what the doctor ordered! Wanted to hug ya for it on the spot!

We pick up Sam's owner tonight at the airport and say goodbye to them tomorrow morning (Thursday). That leaves us with one day to prepare for a two-week vacation, so the busy-ness will be a good distraction!
Thanks again!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Dianne and Jeannie and Colleen!
Wow! THREE of you in one room! I'm laughin' my little head off at the very thought! Sheesh! All gigglers and all the same size! I don't know! The picture I conjure up immediately is one of you all lined up like sardines in a can with a chicken tea-cosy on rj's head!

Have a WONDERFUL week together! Thanks so much for leaving me a little comment -- it was such fun to find this morning!