Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Visit but Sad Visit

Last October in Florida.
Last October when I went down to Bradenton,Florida,I received the call from Dad.Dianne,Uncle Emery has just passed away.Sandy and I had just had a beautiful time down on one of the main beaches for the night with of coarse a beautiful sunset.My heart immediately sank in sadness.I was able to go and have just a short visit with Aunt Winona and Jill as Sandy and I were on our upward treck back to Michigan.It was a good visit but a sad visit.She has now lost her loving partner as Dad lost his loving partner,our wonderful mom in 2003.She needs to be remembered in prayers.These are a few pictures I snapped before I left.

No comments: