skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.
Continuation of Cruise Pictures
Our cruise so wonderful from start to finish.We stood up on top deck in awe watching everything our eyes could take in.We were all so thrilled to actually be on the cruise ship after our long anticipation.What family fun was in store for everyone.Would we do it again?You bet we would in a New York Minute.I am sorry for the long break from in here.We took so many pictures,Annette,the girls and I that I will try to keep it to a 1000 minimum.I promise I will come back.
2 comments:
Hi Diane,
I do enjoy coming here from time to time and seeing how your family is growing up! And I must confess I wanna go find some white towels and see if I can copy those critters.
Scrolling down through a previous post I saw you ask if someone knew how you could reverse a picture on its side. What you have to do is go back to the file of pics on your computer -- I'm sure you will find it sideways there and that is where you have to "fix" it. Right click (on the original picture) and select "rotate clockwise" from the dropdown menu. That should flip it upright. Now go back to your blog, delete the original pic from that post and upload it again from your computer.
Awsome post Dianne!
Awsome photos!
Will be waiting for more
Post a Comment