Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Help
Does anyone know why I have this account inactive for the last 90 days?I can't figure this one out and I have lost my main picture.I have no idea who photo bucket is.Has anyone else had to deal with this?
I grew up in Union Lake, Michigan, just outside of Pontiac, Michigan,a twin, in a family of seven. Two brothers and three of us sisters. As graduation approached, my twin sister and I proceeded to pack our bags to go our separate ways to different Bible colleges. Colleen to Briercrest Bible Institute in Canada and myself to Grand Rapids School of the Bible and Music in Grand Rapids, Michigan. There I married the man who became my husband from Fremont, Michigan, and have been married 41years. We have three unique, special, grown children, each with their own different personalities, four wonderful granddaughters, and a very special son-in-law whom we love very much.
Each day the Lord gives us a new, glorious sunrise for waking up to, signifing the beginning of a fresh new day and a breathtaking sunset, signifing the closing down of another day. Sunrise--Sunset
2 comments:
I just sent you an email regarding this problem.
you got me hanging on this one
Post a Comment