July 21,1974 11:00pm found us dropping little Danny off to my friend's home to travel to the hospital for delivering baby number 2. Our Heavenly Father had already given us a precious son on December 24,1971 now our prayer was that we receive another precious baby,maybe a precious little girl? As we were told we now had a new baby girl,I turned to Chuck with tears in my eyes and repeatedlysaid,Honey we have our little girl, Thankyou Lord,Thankyou Lord,Thankyou Lord.Even though I was worn out from the labor of giving birth my heart warmed and relaxed my whole body as I lay there with tears of joy.My precious baby girl had been given to us in Love. Now 35 years later to the day she has a beautiful family of three girls,Hannah Marie 13,Sarah Anne almost 11, Emma Rose 5 and a very special loving husband,Earl to complete her. Annette Marie Hudson, we love you dearly and say a hearty Happy Birthday to you. We love you. OOps I forgot to include Prince Missy their lovely little furball.Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Birthday Girl
July 21,1974 11:00pm found us dropping little Danny off to my friend's home to travel to the hospital for delivering baby number 2. Our Heavenly Father had already given us a precious son on December 24,1971 now our prayer was that we receive another precious baby,maybe a precious little girl? As we were told we now had a new baby girl,I turned to Chuck with tears in my eyes and repeatedlysaid,Honey we have our little girl, Thankyou Lord,Thankyou Lord,Thankyou Lord.Even though I was worn out from the labor of giving birth my heart warmed and relaxed my whole body as I lay there with tears of joy.My precious baby girl had been given to us in Love. Now 35 years later to the day she has a beautiful family of three girls,Hannah Marie 13,Sarah Anne almost 11, Emma Rose 5 and a very special loving husband,Earl to complete her. Annette Marie Hudson, we love you dearly and say a hearty Happy Birthday to you. We love you. OOps I forgot to include Prince Missy their lovely little furball.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Annette
Thank you Uncle Ed!
I love you mom! Thank you for making my birthday extra special! You are the best!
Well, Annette, by Toronto time, methinks I missed your birthday! But this post made me all teary because I just have one child and I can still hear my Honey's joyful announcement: "It's a GIRL!"
I love the pic of your three girls and can hardly believe how much they have grown since I first saw them on this blog!
May your home be filled with music and joy!
Carol-Ann (your Mom's blog-designer)
What great pics! Thanks for sharing your family happenings, as it helps us to know you better. Enjoy the rest of the summer! Cary
Post a Comment