Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Fun In The Sun (And The Two Shall Become One

Our Fun In The Sun hosted by Patricia and Jim at La Jolia Shores Beach was a wonderful day for all who could make it.It began with four brave souls racing wildly into the chilly surf after displaying their surfboards and surf attire.I walked out as far as I could with pant legs rolled up and bare feet braving the chilly waters.By the time I had snapped several pictures, I was wet up to my knees from the surging,incoming chilly waves.With camera in hand and very cold feet I walked back to the party on the beach.Family and friends were standing and sitting all around laughing joyfully and hysterically at these brave ones in the surf.Even the seagulls couldn't believe their eyes.More pics to come.








































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the brave ones! I think Ruth-ann had the best idea.
Uncle Ed

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Great pictures Dianne!

Thank's for posting them