
song... For Those Tears I Died
CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN
I see the beauty of the Christmas trees around the world below,
with tiny lights like Heaven's Stars reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular please wipe away that tear,for I am
spending Christmas with Jesus in Heaven this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so very dear,but
the sound of music can't compare with the choir that sings up here.
I have not the words to tell you,the joy their voices bring,for its
beyond description to hear the angels sing.
I know how much you miss me,I see the pain inside your hearts,
for I am spending Christmas with our Savior this year.
I can't begin to tell you of the splendor or the peace here in this place.Can
you imagine Christmas with our Savior,face to face?
May God uplift your spirit as I tell him of your love,pray for one another
as you lift your eyes above.
Please let your hearts be joyful and let your spirit sing, for I am spending
Christmas In Heaven and I'm walking with the King.
As we all stood not far from Mom's final bed of pain,the Lord took mom's hand in his,helped her off her bed of pain and ushered her through heaven's pearly gates to live forever more with him and his heavenly angels.At dad's request we stood and sang
the song He The Pearly Gates Will Open with tears in our eyes.As dad lay on the bed with his body shaking and crying little Ellie in a child's love for her grandpa lay next to him with her arm around him in confort.For these last couple of weeks there has been a sadness in me as my mind can't help but travel back very easily to that time in mom's hospital room.Colleen's poem,Are All The Children In,is such a treasure because it tells it all.Thank-you for the poem.The poem I have just put in here was given to Dad to be read as we we're all gathered togeather in the living room that evening.Thank-you Tom for reading the poem for all of us.As I sit here,my Christmas tree is lit up and Bill Gaither's video,Christmas Homecoming is playing producing tears once more.I am so thank-ful Mom is not living with her pain anymore and is in heaven singing with the choir and who knows maybe taking her turn at the piano.Dad I love you so very much and my prayer is for you, the quietness and aloneness you deal with now.I love you all.
I am not sure why a few words are in green and underlined.I didn't do that so I wouldn't click on them if I we're you.

1 comment:
Thank you Dianne for your post. My eyes lit right up, and a smile came on my face, as I read the very same poem that "I" also, almosted posted on my blog just the other night. It has been running around in my mind, as I see the beautiful snow, and Christmas trees, all lit up once again. I am so glad that you got it in here for all of us. Thank you!
Having just come back from saying a "final goodbye" to a very special lady, just a week ago, my mind has been on things, "double" so. I miss mom very much, and look so forward to once again seeing her, inside "those pearly gates", along side of all the other so special ones, Grampa Deane who I have always wished I could have known. And Grama Hudson, and Grampa Hudson. Grama and Grampa Smith. I could go on and on. We will all be re-united some day. It makes me cry to think about it. I am so very thankful we had Aunt Mollie and Uncle Bert with us in Montana. I love them so very much. I love you all!
"He, those pearly gates will open, so that I may enter in; For He purchased my redemption, And forgave me all my sin."
In God's timeing, that moment is not that far away, just the "blink of an eye". Wow!!!
Post a Comment